Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Rīga Conference 2019 (hereinafter – “Conference”), to be held on October 11th and 12th, at the National Library of Latvia (3 Mukusalas Street, Riga, Latvia) and is organised by Latvian Transatlantic Organisation (LATO) in cooperation with the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Latvia and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter – “Organiser”) has made an online based registration form (hereinafter – “Registration Form”).
These rules for the Conference (hereinafter – “Rules”) shall be binding to all persons who are registered for the Conference by completing Registration Form (hereafter – “Participants”). These Rules generate binding contract between the Participant and the Organiser. Where the Participant does not agree to the Rules, the Participant is forbidden from registering to the Conference. The Organiser is entitled to alter and supplement the Rules. Such changes will come in to effect after been communicated to the Participant through his / her email address provided on the Registration Form.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANT.
1. When registering for the Conference Participant is responsible for keeping his / her Registration Form secure and not to reveal information on the Registration Form to any third parties (username, password).
2. Each Participant is qualified to register for the Conference only once.
3. The Participant hereby confirms that all the information (including but not limited to personal data, texts, files, intellectual property online postings content and materials) entered on the Registration Forms is lawful, true, accurate, up-to-date and complete, and if necessary, the Participant undertakes to promptly update such information in order to keep it true and accurate.
4. The Participant shall be prohibited from entering and / or posting on the Registration Form any information and online postings that are deemed offensive, threatening, slanderous, discriminating, pornographic, blasphemous, contain commercial secrets or are unlawful in other respect.
5. The Participant is prohibited to use Registration Form for any reasons that are unlawful or constrained in other aspects. In addition to complying with the Rules, the Participant undertakes to comply with laws and regulations as well as to be guided by the generally accepted principles of virtue, ethics and morality.
6. The Participant may not interfere or tamper with the functioning of the Registration Form and / or servers and /or networks pertinent to the Registration Form.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ORGANISER.
1. The Organiser undertakes to supply the Participant with information about the Conference.
2. The Organisers disclaims all damages, direct or indirect, claims, injuries, losses or liability arising from or related to any acts or missions of any third parties while traveling to and from or attending the Conference. The Organisers do not bear any legal liability or responsibility for the safety of any individual attending or traveling to or from the Conference. The Organisers do not hold any responsibility for the behaviour of any attendee or outside entity during the Conference.
3. The Organiser is entitled to suspend Participant’s access to Registration Form and acceptance to the Conference if Participant does not comply with these Rules. In such case the Organiser will immediately inform Participant through his / her e-mail address provided in the Registration Form.
Tweets about us#RigaConf19 Tweets
- We would like to say a big thank you to our supporter @AudiLatvija for their continued support. In this year's conf… https://t.co/v3SWs6b11009.10.2018 (16:51)
- At #RigaConf18, I urged NATO allies to "map out and exploit the vulnerabilities" of Putin's inner circle, the Russi… https://t.co/FF2X8plkXV04.10.2018 (01:01)
- NATO doesn't have an effective deterrence or retaliatory capability against Moscow for cyber attacks. So at… https://t.co/IWn2ie8eUD02.10.2018 (17:06)
- Did you have chance to see @LATO_LV #RigaConf18 and discussion with @aivarj, RB Rail AS? If not, then watch the dis… https://t.co/pTMAGjKgOW02.10.2018 (16:15)
- Did you had change to see @LATO_LV #RigaConf18 and discussion with @aivarj, RB Rail AS? If not, then watch the disc… https://t.co/ysuIT4Vaso02.10.2018 (15:12)
- Governments and the media should have an understanding on what is #FakeNews. It is a matter of responsability and t… https://t.co/sx1tZyLzW801.10.2018 (16:51)
- Thanks to the #RigaConf18 team in @LATO_LV for a great conference once again. It was a pleasure to talk with Vlad V… https://t.co/3nS15ABTcW01.10.2018 (15:23)
- Is there a life after another successful "The Riga Conference"? The good news are that we are left w/ this brillian… https://t.co/7E78Dk3b4j01.10.2018 (12:41)
- Also on way back from #latvia #RigaConf18. Not for first time think Jeremy hunt should have stayed at health https://t.co/L88mV9WyNM30.09.2018 (19:38)
- Indeed, also Vladislav Inozemtsev argues according to the same lines ... https://t.co/nVoyDgdj2e #RigaConf18 https://t.co/odOeHrdMn430.09.2018 (18:09)
- Latvian parliamentary secretary @ZKLukasevica at #RigaConf18: Russia’s systematic efforts of challenging the rules-… https://t.co/d6DvYt9XCi30.09.2018 (11:31)
- #RigaConf18 Last night of the conference. Thank you for a great and well organised event from the Swedish MFA and t… https://t.co/aLLIvx30bM29.09.2018 (21:55)
- #RigaConf18 ended in an all-male fashion that dominated the discussions for the whole two days. It’s great we have… https://t.co/RH9zX3nCcZ29.09.2018 (21:14)
- PALDIES @LATO_LV @AizsardzibasMin @Arlietas un atbalstītājiem par kārtējo izcilo #RigaConf18! Thank you for another… https://t.co/Dd4zZZUerH29.09.2018 (20:45)
- Thanks to our speakers, our participants, and you - our online audience! You’ve made this the best #RigaConf18 ever… https://t.co/UZEu1nkbsC29.09.2018 (18:39)
- Concluding #RigaConf18 @RaimondsBrg thanks everyone for coming to Rīga on the eve of its 100th birthday, urging tha… https://t.co/5Bsj0A6uPr29.09.2018 (18:37)
- In the UK, we don’t have conscription, we concentrate on professionalism of the army. We need to be resilient psych… https://t.co/ScXWhq2FI329.09.2018 (18:17)
- 'Governments and the media should have an understanding on what is #FakeNews. It is a matter of responsability and… https://t.co/z9NXltFp4V29.09.2018 (18:09)
- #RigaConf18 Basic question: what exactly are Western values?29.09.2018 (18:05)
- Governments and media need to reach common understanding of what misinformation and fake news are, - The Rt Hon Ear… https://t.co/qBv23NVs4029.09.2018 (18:05)
Founded in 1201, Riga offers its visitors a vast historical heritage and modern dynamism that is unparalleled.READ MORE