Apply for the Rīga Conference Future Leaders Forum 2019!
The Rīga Conference Future Leaders Forum will take place in Riga on October 10 – 12, 2019 alongside one of the leading foreign and security policy forums in Northern Europe - The Rīga Conference 2019.
The Forum will give unique opportunity for 30 young, talented and motivated diplomats, journalists, politicians, state officials in-the-making for three days to be a part of numberous panel discussions, Night-Owl sessions, multiple workshops and The Rīga Conference 2019. Forum will cover trending global issues on security of European Union, NATO‘s future path and development, and everyday security issues the whole society should be aware of.
Applicants are encouraged to apply and gain international experience by working with high rang policy makers, world known specialists, different field researcher’s and professors and engaging in intelectual discussions. Participants will not only gain knowledge and new contacts, but also develop their analytical thinking and ability to provide constructive discussions and applicable solutions for global problems.
We welcome to apply participants with diverse professional and educational backgrounds who share a strong interest in international relations, security and defence issues. Potential participants should be undergraduate or graduate level students, young professionals aged between 20 and 27. All applications are subject of evaluation and only selected candidates will participate at the Forum.
There is no fee for participation at the Forum, however participants must arrange and cover travel costs by themselves.
In order to complete your application, please fill in the application form for The Rīga Conference Future Leaders Forum 2019, submit it, and send your opinion about the chosen topic in a short essay form. You will find all of the topics in the end of the application form here: Application form
Please send your short essays to [email protected]
Deadline – 31st of July!
Results will be announced on August 5, 2019.
For more information please contact:
Ms. Anna Stepena: [email protected]
Tweets about us#RigaConf19 Tweets
- We would like to say a big thank you to our supporter @AudiLatvija for their continued support. In this year's conf… https://t.co/v3SWs6b11009.10.2018 (16:51)
- At #RigaConf18, I urged NATO allies to "map out and exploit the vulnerabilities" of Putin's inner circle, the Russi… https://t.co/FF2X8plkXV04.10.2018 (01:01)
- NATO doesn't have an effective deterrence or retaliatory capability against Moscow for cyber attacks. So at… https://t.co/IWn2ie8eUD02.10.2018 (17:06)
- Did you have chance to see @LATO_LV #RigaConf18 and discussion with @aivarj, RB Rail AS? If not, then watch the dis… https://t.co/pTMAGjKgOW02.10.2018 (16:15)
- Did you had change to see @LATO_LV #RigaConf18 and discussion with @aivarj, RB Rail AS? If not, then watch the disc… https://t.co/ysuIT4Vaso02.10.2018 (15:12)
- Governments and the media should have an understanding on what is #FakeNews. It is a matter of responsability and t… https://t.co/sx1tZyLzW801.10.2018 (16:51)
- Thanks to the #RigaConf18 team in @LATO_LV for a great conference once again. It was a pleasure to talk with Vlad V… https://t.co/3nS15ABTcW01.10.2018 (15:23)
- Is there a life after another successful "The Riga Conference"? The good news are that we are left w/ this brillian… https://t.co/7E78Dk3b4j01.10.2018 (12:41)
- Also on way back from #latvia #RigaConf18. Not for first time think Jeremy hunt should have stayed at health https://t.co/L88mV9WyNM30.09.2018 (19:38)
- Indeed, also Vladislav Inozemtsev argues according to the same lines ... https://t.co/nVoyDgdj2e #RigaConf18 https://t.co/odOeHrdMn430.09.2018 (18:09)
- Latvian parliamentary secretary @ZKLukasevica at #RigaConf18: Russia’s systematic efforts of challenging the rules-… https://t.co/d6DvYt9XCi30.09.2018 (11:31)
- #RigaConf18 Last night of the conference. Thank you for a great and well organised event from the Swedish MFA and t… https://t.co/aLLIvx30bM29.09.2018 (21:55)
- #RigaConf18 ended in an all-male fashion that dominated the discussions for the whole two days. It’s great we have… https://t.co/RH9zX3nCcZ29.09.2018 (21:14)
- PALDIES @LATO_LV @AizsardzibasMin @Arlietas un atbalstītājiem par kārtējo izcilo #RigaConf18! Thank you for another… https://t.co/Dd4zZZUerH29.09.2018 (20:45)
- Thanks to our speakers, our participants, and you - our online audience! You’ve made this the best #RigaConf18 ever… https://t.co/UZEu1nkbsC29.09.2018 (18:39)
- Concluding #RigaConf18 @RaimondsBrg thanks everyone for coming to Rīga on the eve of its 100th birthday, urging tha… https://t.co/5Bsj0A6uPr29.09.2018 (18:37)
- In the UK, we don’t have conscription, we concentrate on professionalism of the army. We need to be resilient psych… https://t.co/ScXWhq2FI329.09.2018 (18:17)
- 'Governments and the media should have an understanding on what is #FakeNews. It is a matter of responsability and… https://t.co/z9NXltFp4V29.09.2018 (18:09)
- #RigaConf18 Basic question: what exactly are Western values?29.09.2018 (18:05)
- Governments and media need to reach common understanding of what misinformation and fake news are, - The Rt Hon Ear… https://t.co/qBv23NVs4029.09.2018 (18:05)
Founded in 1201, Riga offers its visitors a vast historical heritage and modern dynamism that is unparalleled.READ MORE