Media accreditation for The Rīga Conference 2019 is now open.
To submit your request for accreditation, fill out the form here.
Only official media representatives will be considered. All media must complete and submit the proper accreditation form.
The deadline to complete the accreditation form is October 7, 2019.
If you are being accompanied by a photographer or videographer, or other colleague, we must receive an individual application for each member of your team.
The request of an accreditation does not mean acceptance. All applicants will receive an email regarding the status of their accreditation.
If you have any questions regarding the accreditation process or about The Rīga Conference 2019, please feel free to contact the Media team at [email protected]
Republishing, embedding and linking to The Rīga Conference
We encourage you to share content generated at The Rīga Conference under the terms of our Acknowledgement Policy.
Print/Radio – Any article or interview resulting from The Rīga Conference should mention The Rīga Conference.
Television – Any program or interview resulting from The Rīga Conference should mention The Rīga Conference or display the logo. Should you need a logo, please contact the media coordinator or approach the help-desk at the venue.
Online Publications – Any article or interview related to The Rīga Conference should mention The Rīga Conference and a link to the website www.rigaconference.lv
Photos – Photos in high resolution are available for download at any time. While there are no copyright restrictions, please quote the author of the photos: Valdis Kaulins, as well as The Rīga Conference.
For additional materials, please e-mail us at [email protected]
Tweets about us#RigaConf19 Tweets
- Dear participants, we are incredibly thankful that you chose to be a part of The RC 2019! Sincere thank you goes to… https://t.co/rakUfz1EZN17.10.2019 (11:16)
- The Rīga Conference 2019 is officially over! We are truly thankful to our speakers, participants, partners, staff m… https://t.co/qFTsIG2AmU12.10.2019 (19:26)
- We are approaching the end of Day 2 with concluding remarks by the Foreign Affairs Minister of the Republic of Latv… https://t.co/5aWiKQKEYD12.10.2019 (18:09)
- #RigaConf19 Concluding Session " CONVERSATION WITH THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF LATVIA H.E. MR EGILS LEVITS "… https://t.co/9v66tof6Jn12.10.2019 (17:15)
- Witty quote by Mr John Frank on the Digital Age panel: "How do you know when a politician is lying? When their lips are moving." #RigaConf1912.10.2019 (15:24)
- Technology and how we use it is a very topical matter nowadays. Tune in live on https://t.co/SV53bNeMH9 for the pan… https://t.co/rfGoSPnbWL12.10.2019 (14:52)
- Tune in for the second day of the Riga conference debates at https://t.co/BG96g4yC69 #RigaConf19 https://t.co/flB8aub43R12.10.2019 (13:10)
- And we're done with the first session on Russia and the West. Great discussions, questions and reminders about the… https://t.co/9e3HAgrhpg12.10.2019 (11:39)
- The Rīga Conference 2019 Day 2! Make sure to join us on livestream at https://t.co/SV53bNeMH9 and use #RigaConf19 f… https://t.co/DStGNJrIR512.10.2019 (10:12)
- Day 2 #RigaConf19 will start with RUSSIA AND THE WEST MANAGING CRISES Moderated by Ms Jill Dougherty @jillrussia12.10.2019 (09:56)
- The Rīga Conference 2019 day one has been a success! Opening by H. E. the Prime Minister of Latvia, 3 great panels… https://t.co/yVOj8Z8Jzk11.10.2019 (22:25)
- The next Plenary Session at the #RigaConf19 is on the topic: NEW POWERS - SHAPING REGIONS OR SHAPING HISTORY? Join… https://t.co/RqkZOYgKyC11.10.2019 (18:23)
- Plenary session "New Powers - Shaping Regions or Shaping History?" is about to start! Moderated by Mr Julian Ropcke… https://t.co/ZusCUEPweU11.10.2019 (18:16)
- "Nowadays everybody's a writer and just a few of them are readers." - Dr Artis Pabriks @Pabriks #RigaConf1911.10.2019 (17:01)
- The Plenary session "Comprehensive & Collective - Building the Foundation of NATO's Future Defence" has started! Mo… https://t.co/ibPoqT2PyU11.10.2019 (16:47)
- #Russia is not a superpower but it is a superproblem - @LinkeviciusL at #RigaConf19 https://t.co/v0fTGrdV8h11.10.2019 (15:42)
- Lithuanian FM @LinkeviciusL at #RigaConf19 ‘Russia is not a superpower, it is a super problem’ https://t.co/up08epQCFy11.10.2019 (15:41)
- Lithuanian FM @LinkeviciusL at #RigaConf19 on Steinmeier Formula - no agreement in Donbas should come at expense… https://t.co/kXXdm6Jtl111.10.2019 (15:39)
- When we think about our security in today's changing world, we have to consider military, cyber, informational thre… https://t.co/r1eYrac5cO11.10.2019 (15:37)
- Latvian FM @edgarsrinkevics at #RigaConf19 Before we even consider lifting sanctions Russia must withdraw from Do… https://t.co/mDgQ8hYksG11.10.2019 (15:34)
Founded in 1201, Riga offers its visitors a vast historical heritage and modern dynamism that is unparalleled.READ MORE