- PLENARY SESSION: POLITICAL POWER IN THE DIGITAL AGE
- COFFEE BREAK: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE – A VOLATILE PROMISE OF TOMORROW?
- COFFEE BREAK: “IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY!” CRISIS MANAGEMENT APPROACHES
- PLENARY SESSION: ELITES LOSING THEIR ELECTORATE?
- MORNING SESSION: RUSSIA AND THE WEST - MANAGING CRISES
- PLENARY SESSION: NEW POWERS - SHAPING REGIONS OR SHAPING HISTORY?
- PLENARY SESSION: COMPREHENSIVE & COLLECTIVE – BUILDING THE FOUNDATION OF NATO’S FUTURE DEFENCE
- OPENING SESSION: CAN THE EU REFORM ITSELF?
Tweets about us#RigaConf20 Tweets
- Dear participants, we are incredibly thankful that you chose to be a part of The RC 2019! Sincere thank you goes to… https://t.co/rakUfz1EZN17.10.2019 (11:16)
- The Rīga Conference 2019 is officially over! We are truly thankful to our speakers, participants, partners, staff m… https://t.co/qFTsIG2AmU12.10.2019 (19:26)
- We are approaching the end of Day 2 with concluding remarks by the Foreign Affairs Minister of the Republic of Latv… https://t.co/5aWiKQKEYD12.10.2019 (18:09)
- #RigaConf19 Concluding Session " CONVERSATION WITH THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF LATVIA H.E. MR EGILS LEVITS "… https://t.co/9v66tof6Jn12.10.2019 (17:15)
- Witty quote by Mr John Frank on the Digital Age panel: "How do you know when a politician is lying? When their lips are moving." #RigaConf1912.10.2019 (15:24)
- Technology and how we use it is a very topical matter nowadays. Tune in live on https://t.co/SV53bNeMH9 for the pan… https://t.co/rfGoSPnbWL12.10.2019 (14:52)
- Tune in for the second day of the Riga conference debates at https://t.co/BG96g4yC69 #RigaConf19 https://t.co/flB8aub43R12.10.2019 (13:10)
- And we're done with the first session on Russia and the West. Great discussions, questions and reminders about the… https://t.co/9e3HAgrhpg12.10.2019 (11:39)
- The Rīga Conference 2019 Day 2! Make sure to join us on livestream at https://t.co/SV53bNeMH9 and use #RigaConf19 f… https://t.co/DStGNJrIR512.10.2019 (10:12)
- Day 2 #RigaConf19 will start with RUSSIA AND THE WEST MANAGING CRISES Moderated by Ms Jill Dougherty @jillrussia12.10.2019 (09:56)
- The Rīga Conference 2019 day one has been a success! Opening by H. E. the Prime Minister of Latvia, 3 great panels… https://t.co/yVOj8Z8Jzk11.10.2019 (22:25)
- The next Plenary Session at the #RigaConf19 is on the topic: NEW POWERS - SHAPING REGIONS OR SHAPING HISTORY? Join… https://t.co/RqkZOYgKyC11.10.2019 (18:23)
- Plenary session "New Powers - Shaping Regions or Shaping History?" is about to start! Moderated by Mr Julian Ropcke… https://t.co/ZusCUEPweU11.10.2019 (18:16)
- "Nowadays everybody's a writer and just a few of them are readers." - Dr Artis Pabriks @Pabriks #RigaConf1911.10.2019 (17:01)
- The Plenary session "Comprehensive & Collective - Building the Foundation of NATO's Future Defence" has started! Mo… https://t.co/ibPoqT2PyU11.10.2019 (16:47)
- #Russia is not a superpower but it is a superproblem - @LinkeviciusL at #RigaConf19 https://t.co/v0fTGrdV8h11.10.2019 (15:42)
- Lithuanian FM @LinkeviciusL at #RigaConf19 ‘Russia is not a superpower, it is a super problem’ https://t.co/up08epQCFy11.10.2019 (15:41)
- Lithuanian FM @LinkeviciusL at #RigaConf19 on Steinmeier Formula - no agreement in Donbas should come at expense… https://t.co/kXXdm6Jtl111.10.2019 (15:39)
- When we think about our security in today's changing world, we have to consider military, cyber, informational thre… https://t.co/r1eYrac5cO11.10.2019 (15:37)
- Latvian FM @edgarsrinkevics at #RigaConf19 Before we even consider lifting sanctions Russia must withdraw from Do… https://t.co/mDgQ8hYksG11.10.2019 (15:34)
Founded in 1201, Riga offers its visitors a vast historical heritage and modern dynamism that is unparalleled.READ MORE